To create a new goal for yourself, click on the Goals tab in the menu bar.
To create a new goal, click the blue '+ Add' button to the right of the page.
A popup window will then appear where you can enter all of the criteria for your goal.
You will be asked to define:
- Title: Short description of the goal
- Description: The full context/nuance of the goal
- Status: What stage are you at with this goal? For example, if you're already actively working on this goal but it's not yet finished, mark it as 'In Progress'.
- Deadline (optional): Some goals are open-ended and if so, leave this blank. Otherwise, set a deadline for the expected completion date.
- Category (optional): Choose from one of the categories listed to better organize your goals. Most organizations want to see their employee's use
- Set a review cycle (optional). If this goal will be rated on an evaluation form, be sure to associate it with the correct review cycle
- Tracking (optional): Does this goal have a target number? Or perhaps some smaller, individualized steps that contribute to the goal?
- Key results: use this option for tracking individual small steps
- Quantifiable target: use this option when the target of your goal is numerical