Launching assessments (appraisals or 360 surveys) for a large group can be cumbersome if you want to use different questionnaires for different groups of people. In situations like this you have two options:
1. Launch appraisals in batches and manually select the questionnaire that applies to each batch.
2. Launch appraisals in one go and let Primalogik automatically select the questionnaire that applies to each individual.
Option #2 is now possible by linking each employee to their questionnaire and letting Primalogik do the hard work when launching the assessments.
Linking employees to questionnaires
The link is very easy to establish and is done through the assignment of Job Types. Here's how to achieve that:
1. Define your Job Types if you have not done so before.
2. Make sure each Job Type is associated with the corresponding questionnaire. To do this you need to edit each job type and define default questionnaires for appraisals and 360 surveys like so:
3. Go to the Manage Users section and make sure each user account has a Job Type defined.
Once that's done, you'll be ready to launch assessments for your entire organization in a few simple steps.
Now that you have assigned your employees a job type and linked your different questionnaires to each one you are ready to launch your assessments. We'll use performance appraisals as an example but the process is very similar for 360 surveys.
On the Appraisals page, click on Batch Operations>Launch appraisals as shown below.
Select all the employees that will be reviewed, and click "Next" at the bottom of the screen. Depending on your chosen workflow in your review cycle, you will then be asked to choose a deadline for either the self-review and manager review or only the manager review only.
Then choose the second option for the Questionnaire section - "Use questionnaire from reviewee's job type" and click "Next".
On the confirmation page, click Launch to finish the process.