To create an instant feedback note about one or more of your colleagues, go to the Instant Feedback tab in the left-hand menu bar. Press the blue Add button towards the top-right corner of the screen.
Once you've clicked the Add button, a popup will appear for you to write your note.
- Select the people this is about (one or multiple colleagues): Who is this note about? If there is a small team of people you'd like to make a comment about, feel free to enter as many colleagues as you like in this field.
- Enter the content of your note: What do you want to share about this colleague?
- Insert a tag (optional): Tags are helpful for searching specific issues later on. Take a look at our article on using tags in Instant Feedback for more info.
- Upload files (optional): Upload any files that you might want to share. There is no restriction on file types.
- Choose your preferred visibility setting: Please note that the default is "Employees + Managers + HR Administrators". You can change your visibility setting to any of the 3 other options available. See our article on visibility settings in Instant Feedback for more info.
- Choose whether you'd like to send an email notification or not: By default, the subject(s) of the note, as well as their manager (and direct manager), will be sent an email notification. Uncheck this box if you do not want to send an email.
Be sure to press "Save feedback" when you are done!