Employees can resubmit answers on their self-review when:
- The self-review deadline has not passed
- The manager has not pressed Submit for their responses
- The review is not shared with the employee (when applicable)
- The review has not been approved (when applicable)
- The review has not been signed by any required parties (when applicable)
If the above criteria are satisfied, the employee can go to the Tasks page and reopen from the Completed section. A Reopen button will be next to the review.
If the self-review deadline has passed, see our article on extending appraisal deadlines.
If the manager has already submitted their review, check out our article on sending responses back to draft.
If your review cycle requires sharing, approvals, and/or signatures, you will want to check out our article on sending appraisals back to various stages of a workflow.